terms & conditions
The use of this website by Sukoon is accompanied by the following terms and conditions:
- Your use of the site constitutes an agreement to its terms and conditions.
- You agree to use the website for lawful practises only, in a manner that does not violate the rights of Sukoon.
- Sukoon will not be responsible for any damages including, without limitation, direct, indirect and consequential damages, arising out of the use of inability to use the website or any content on the website.
- The content available on Sukoon website may have technical, typographical or photographical errors. Sukoon does not guarantee that the content is accurate or complete. Sukoon may make changes to update the content. However, Sukoon does not make any commitment to update the material.
- Sukoon takes no responsibility for the content on external sites that are linked to or cited on the Sukoon website.
- Sukoon holds the right to update the terms and conditions of the website usage at any time. Your continued usage of the website implies an agreement to the modified terms.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance to the laws of India.
All information on this website is published for general informational purpose only. Sukoon does not take any responsibility for the completeness and accuracy of the information. Any action taken by you based upon the information on our website is strictly at your own risk and Sukoon will not liable for any losses or damages incurred in connection with using our website.
Also note that we have no control over the content on the external sites which are linked and cited on our website. While we strive to provide you with reliable resources, these sites may also have different privacy policies and terms of control which are beyond our control. The nature of these sites and links does not imply recommendation to all the content found on these sites.